The bank has been at its present location since 1912 and constructed its present main bank facility in 1974 with the grand opening in February of 1975. Commercial Bank’s drive-in facility at 2227 Main Street was remodeled in 1980 after having served Parsons since 1959 as one of the first “drive-In” facilities in the State of Kansas. Commercial Bank’s location at 302 East Main was closed in March of 2012. Commercial Bank purchased and merged the former State Bank of Parsons into Commercial Bank on September 24, 1985. The drive-up facility at 16th & Corning remained open, but the main bank building was closed in October of 1985. The First National Bank of Oswego was purchased from the FDIC in May of 1989 and became a branch of Commercial Bank. In May of 1990, the deposits and certain assets of Mid-America Federal Savings & Loan in Parsons, Erie, and Independence were purchased from the RTC, along with Peoples Savings & Loan of Parsons. Later, the Mid-America building at 1909 Main Street in Parsons, along with the Erie and Independence locations were purchased from the RTC. The former Peoples Savings & Loan Drive-In facility at 1821 Parsons Plaza was purchased by Commercial Bank and remained open as a facility.